Caring For Your Brain Online Course- Dr. Rhonda Freeman
The trauma of emotional abuse may be invisible to the naked eye, but it wreaks havoc on our body’s stress response system and over time changes our brain. The long-term effects of living in a toxic environment marked by unpredictability, hypervigilance, walking on eggshells, brow-beating, cruelty and mixed messages can linger long after the relationship is severed.
If you’re not including any self-care techniques to nurture your brain and provide the best conditions for healing and recovery, you’re missing a very effective and important component of your trauma recovery journey. Learn ways to create the best conditions for optimal healing with Dr. Freeman’s online 8-day course.
- Best practices and researched-backed strategies for healing the trauma of narcissistic abuse
- The personality science of why you are targeted
- How to decrease your cognitive dissonance and break your trauma bonds so you can move forward
- The warning signs and common myths of pathological individuals and why they are so damaging
- Dealing with the effects of narcissistic abuse on your physical health and mental well-being
- The neuroscience behind your symptoms and what steps you can take to heal
- Healing codependency and family of origin issues that program you to attract pathological relationships
- Managing challenging relationships with narcissistic family members
- and, so much more….